NEW YOGA STUDENTS
Wear athletic clothing, bring water, and a towel. Stretching pants/shorts, and a form fitting t-shirt and tank top are recommended. We rent mats for $3, sell towels for $6, or $6 for both. You must have a towel if renting a mat. We also sell bottled water.
Arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to class so that you can register and talk briefly with the instructor about any physical issues, etc you may have. New clients not allowed into class once started, no exceptions.
- Arrive at class 10 minutes early and sign in at front desk.
- Latecomers must enter class quietly and respect others. There is a strict 15 minute cut-off for returning clients arriving late, no exceptions.
- No talking during class.
- No gum, glass, food, and only clear liquids allowed in studio rooms.
- Turn off your phone. Cell phone use must be outside of the studio. Clients who are on call must make sure your phone is on vibrate and must leave immediately if you need to use phone. No checking texts during class.
- Do not apply perfume, scented oils or lotions prior to class, as some clients have odor sensitivities and/or allergies.
- Keep all personal belongings outside of studio rooms, cell phones included. We have cubbies to place your belongings. Keep anything of personal value at home or locked in car’s trunk. Clients are personally responsible for the safety of their own belongings.
- If you must leave early, let the instructor know before class begins. Set your mat near the door and leave before final savasana begins.
- Remember that savasana is one of the most important elements in closing your yoga practice and you should finish the entire class.
- Practice yoga on an empty stomach. Avoid eating anything heavy or drinking too much water 1-3 hours before class.
- Have fun!